There was a time when record keeping meant ledgers, papers, books and journals. They meant another thing! Confusion, and more confusion. Worse, despite the scale of activity, most HRMS solutions of yester-years brought more confusion than solution. But then came computers, the internet and digitization which took us so, so far away in the march of communication that we wonder how we worked without these aids! One of the outcomes of digitization and computers is software including HR software which from their very inception have helped organizations immensely. Today we tell you how a good HR software or HRMS solution can benefit a company!
– Complete personal report about every individual: Every employee has a past which is of crucial importance to any organization to know the path of growth of that employee. Keeping such information in all its details is something in which an HRMS solution is best suited for. It stores information in the right order and remains accessible ONLY to the right set of individuals.
– Complete profitability report about every individual: Besides personal information about every individual in an organization, a good HRMS solution package also keeps track of the work of every individual in the organization and leveraging it with remuneration to know the total productivity of every individual. Every person employed is a profit and cost Centre, and all it takes for this equation to change is oversight which is a natural occurrence in any set-up where there are too many people whose productivity is not actively bench-marked and calculated with set guidelines. This is precisely what a good HR solution can do for Indian companies! It tells the management who does what and in what time leaving it to the management to either keep, remove or transfer the person.
– Compliances always complete: HR software or for that matter, any software is a digitized machine. And machines are best known for accuracy under any and every circumstances. Compliances under HR Laws anywhere is what calls for accuracy, and most of all timeliness. Missing out on even one compliance could mean the difference between a known HR company and a (KNOWN) HR Company. In these matters, a good HRMS which informs the HR Management well in time about compliances to obviate the chances of any oversight is what is expected. A good HR management solution provides these in the package itself.
– Helps organization during its growth phase: HR is the last thing a management wants to get into during its growth phase. To an extent, it CAN get away not being attentive to it in the initial years. But once the organization starts to attract the right kind of manpower and comes to a certain size, getting an HRMS solution becomes an imperative for further growth. Without an efficient HRMS solution, the organization risks a complete breakdown if not loss of productivity and of money where information is either not kept properly or is kept incomplete or in any order from which it cannot easily be retrieved in times of need. The best way out is an efficient HR management solution ONLY!
– Helps management analyze employability patterns: Not everyone and not every department function with an expected level of efficiency and effectiveness. But, how does one know which individual or department is efficient or otherwise? ONLY by employing the right HRMS solution package which informs the management everything there is about every individual’s and every department’s productivity, and way of increasing it.
– Helps management analyze entire organizations under one brand to help them standardize HR practices: Most HR software solutions are bought by corporates as a group under one brand and identity. Where it helps is that HR solutions can help standardize and systematize HR policies and practices across departments, groups and entities. This, besides bringing certainty to HR operations, also give it the benefits of clarity and oneness. In time, standardising increases efficiency while reducing costs and wastages.